Thursday, November 19, 2020

Pumpkin Spice-Kahlua Coffee


 My friend, who left me alone in cold, dark Alaska, used to come to my house on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and visit with me while I made pies.  We visited, laughed and drank this delicious hot beverage of coffee, Kahlua and pumpkin spice creamer.  It was a holiday tradition I loved, and made making 6 or 7 pies so much happier.

She lives in the real world now and we text or FaceTime, but it just isn't the same and I miss her.  Well, she just send me this text and picture.  Looks like she had her pre-Thanksgiving game on and is already drinking our Wednesday-before-Thanksgiving-pie-making-drink.

So, I thought I would join her.  I'm making the keto(ish) version of our pie-making drink and if she can start early, so can I.  I have a keto version of Kahlua and I have a pumpkin spice latte mix I'll use.  Maybe I'll give her a call and we can FaceTime and have our pre-Thanksgiving coffee.  



Pumpkin Spice and Kahlua Coffee

Stir pumpkin spice latte mix into coffee, add Kahlua.  Enjoy.

1 year ago:    Raspberry Clafoutis and Big Breakfast Sundays

3 years ago:  Keto Biscuits and Gravy

5 years ago:  Chocolate Filled Cupcakes with Ganache Frosting and the Messy Kitchen

7 years ago:  Leah

November 18, 2020  Sunrise 9:42am  Sunset 3:29pm  Temp H -8/ L -13°F

1 comment:

Please leave a comment or share an idea. Hearing from you really brightens my day.