Friday, May 10, 2013

Butterfinger Martini


It has been strongly suggested by a co-worker that Drink of the Week needs to make a return.  it has been a stressful spring.  It is still snowing (and it is freaking May, Mother Nature!), I work for a school district and we are looking at MAJOR cuts (like many school districts across our nation), Dave and I are working on our house, together, in the same room.  Isn't that enough?

So I am taking the suggestion (thanks Jim) and I am reinstating Drink of the Week.  Please remember to drink responsibly, don't drink and drive, blah, blah, blah...your adults you know the drill.

Because I am in the last week of the work-out/weight loss challenge at the gym I go to, and because I lost no weight what-so-ever, I chose a drink that was SO low in calories (not!).  Enjoy.

Butterfinger Martini
1 oz. Bailey's Irish Cream
1 oz. Butterscotch Schnapps
1/2 oz. Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur
1.5 oz. milk
Hershey's Chocolate syrup

Swirl glass and rim with chocolate syrup.  Pour the rest of the ingredients into cocktail shaker with ice.  Shake until cold.  Strain into prepared glass.  Enjoy.

May 10, 2013   Daylight  18 hours, 9 minutes, 4 seconds    Temp. H 56/ L 34ºF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or share an idea. Hearing from you really brightens my day.