Friday, January 25, 2019

Dog Emergency


The morning started like any other morning.  I got up, fed the dogs, let them out, built a fire and them went into the exercise room to work out.  During my work out I kept hearing Mooree getting into something.  I called him and threw my empty water bottle to him to play with while I finished up.  After the workout I found this:

The big black dog ate my glasses.  We can't find the lens anywhere.  Dave was sitting in his chair and Mooree jumped up for a scratch and then proceeded to cry like he was getting hurt.  He jumped down and ran over to me.  Dave called him up again and Mooree cried again.

I called the vet.

We have an appointment this morning to see what is going on.  Let's all hope for good news.

My friend, Donna, reminds me often, "Husbands, dogs, and children are God's way of reminding us we are not in control."

January 25, 2019  Sunrise 9:58  Sunset 4:08  Temp. H 31/ L 24˚F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or share an idea. Hearing from you really brightens my day.