Thursday, February 6, 2020

Hope



I got this tea pot years ago just before Christmas.  The Seattle DIL was coming up for Christmas or Thanksgiving, I don't remember, and she drinks tea.  What a cute little teapot, I thought when I saw it.  
Well the DIL saw it and said, "why does it say nope?"

We laughed, had tea and every time I look at it now I think "nope."


Well, February is here and I am working on a more positive outlook than I had in January, so I fixed the teapot and now it clearly says hope.

I hope the rest of the year is easy, happy and healthy for you (and for me).  And I have the teapot to help me keep on track.

5 years ago:  Better Than Sex Mug Cake

February 6, 2020  Sunrise 9:20am  Sunset 4:49pm  Temp H 17/ L 6°F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or share an idea. Hearing from you really brightens my day.