Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tequila Sorbet

If there is one thing you should know about me is that I love dishes.  I love dishes of all kinds, it is almost an illness, but it's dishes so how can that be wrong?

I went to Anchorage for work a couple weekends ago and I had dinner with my sister-in-law.  One of the things we like to do is go to the antique shop downtown and look around.  I found these lovely glasses for spring!  They needed a special drink to "break them in" so I decided tequila with sorbet.  I got three flavors so you can mix and match, or try several drinks.  I chose lemon, mango, and raspberry.  A scoop in the glass, a shot of tequila on top and a little mix, you are ready to go.

I served these for family dinner on St. Patrick's day.  I know there is nothing Irish about tequila, but my mother-in-law drank two and I didn't even throw any sausages at her this year!  It was a success.

Tequila Sorbet
assorted flavors of sorbet
your favorite tequila

Scoop sorbet into glass, top with a shot of tequila.  Mix well and enjoy.

March 19, 2013     Daylight 12 hours, 11 minutes, 49 seconds   Temp. H 12/L -15°F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or share an idea. Hearing from you really brightens my day.