Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Every day an Adventure

One of our many Alaskan adventures...berry picking

My friend, Donna, asked me this question...

I you could sum you life up in one word, what would it be?

I had to think for about 3 seconds and said "Adventure."

She said her word was "Work-in-progress."

"NO, that is three words," I informed her.

"No," she said, "if you have a hyphen between each word is counts as one."

Hmmmm.....

I chose adventure because I do like to say, "Everyday is an adventure!" and I do believe it is true.  Having been a teacher and principal, you never knew what was coming your way and you just had to roll with it.  At my current position, again, lots of new and exciting experiences every day.  And that is just for me.  Think about my poor family that lives with me (yes, feel sorry for my husband).  Everyday is an adventure for them!
Caribbean adventure
Swimming with Manta Rays in Grand Cayman
Adventures in the cold..frozen bubbles at -30
Abandoned copper mine at Kennecott, Alaska
The many adventures of being a parent
Our zip line adventure in Jamica
Dave's adventure of being married to me!

So while I continue of my adventurous life, I want to ask you a question.

If you could use one word to describe your life(with or without the hyphens), what word would you choose?
Our latest adventure in Costa Rica, on the canopy bridges.
Dave at a coffee tasting demo
A day at the beach
Some of the wildlife


1 year ago:    Tequila Sorbet
2 years ago:  Wedding Bells

March 12, 2014   Daylight 11 hrs. 23 min. 13 sec.   Temp. H 28/ L 14°F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or share an idea. Hearing from you really brightens my day.