Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Sex on a Snowbank - Drink of the Week


I've been gone for way too long.  I had a 17 day work trip and that was about 7 days longer than I really like.  But, the fall travel is done and I'm home until about March, and very happy about it.  It is nice to sleep in my own bed, shower in my own shower, pet my dogs, and see my husband.

Which brings us to Sex on a Snowbank, it is a drink my niece saw on Facebook.  Get your mind out of the gutters. It is way too cold for any of that real stuff on a snowbank!  This is Malibu rum, coconut cream, and ice.  A little garnish of flaked coconut and you have one pretty drink.  Besides, we really haven't gotten enough snow to have a snowbank for fooling around on.

Sex on a Snowbank
1.5 oz.  Malibu Rum
3 Tbsp. Coconut Cream
6 ice cubes

For Garnish:
flaked coconut
corn syrup

If desired, pour a little corn syrup on a small plate, pour flaked coconut on another plate.  Dip rim of martini glass in corn syrup and then in flaked coconut.
In blender, measure rum, coconut cream, and ice cubes.  Blend until smooth.  Carefully pour into prepared glasses.  Drink in moderation, you don't want to find yourself on a snowbank in a compromising position!


1 year ago:    Home again and Hot Buttered Rum
3 years ago:   Kentucky Kiss and Falling Down the Stairs
5 years ago:   The beginning


November 22, 2016   Sunrise 9:52  Sunset 3:21  Temp H 9/ L 4˚F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or share an idea. Hearing from you really brightens my day.