Friday, November 15, 2019

Raspberry Cream Martini


I got soap in my eye when I was washing my hair and looked like I had pink eye until about noon, I wore my shirt inside out for the whole day, I slipped and fell in the snow and bruised my elbow, and I had to clean up dog vomit.  I'm going to drink now.

Raspberry Cream Martini
2 oz. whipped cream vodka
1 oz. heavy cream
1 oz. raspberry puree, I used this
heavy cream to swirl on top

In a shaker full of ice, add all ingredients, shake until well mixed and very cold.  Strain into martini glass.  Garnish with fresh raspberry and/or swirl of heavy cream, if desired.

1 year ago:    Chocolate Cream Pie Martini and Gman Visits
3 years ago:  Chocolate Dipped Orange Spritz Cookies
5 years ago:  Versatile Sourdough Potato Bread

November 15, 2019  Sunrise 9:26 am  Sunset 3:43pm  Temp. H 8/ L 2˚F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or share an idea. Hearing from you really brightens my day.