Thursday, September 6, 2012

New Lights

My brother putting together the lights in my "studio" (my daughter's old room)

If you have noticed the sunlight at the bottom of the posts, you see we are losing light quickly, about 6 and a half minutes a day right now.  Considering my very limited knowledge of how to use my camera (the guy who posted that he gives classes never called back like he said he would), and the fact that I live in a dark hole, I purchased some lights!  Now my pictures will still be bad, but they won't be dark.

My brother is in town from Kansas to go moose hunting with my husband.  He came in on Sunday morning and was headed to camp on Tuesday.  I treated him to some wonderful Alaskan experiences.  I took him to walk the boreal forest train at Creamer's refuge and we walked through Pioneer Park aka Alaskaland to all of us who know.  We had a little extra time, so he put together my lights, they came in 457 pieces all the way from Alabama.
Now, I just need the photography guy to call me back...
My new lights put together and ready for the next picture.  We'll see if it makes a difference!
September 6, 2012     Daylight 13 hours, 59 minutes, 56 seconds     Temp. 63ºF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or share an idea. Hearing from you really brightens my day.