Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Happy Spring

 Happy Spring! Or at least someplace in the world it is spring.  I am looking out my window at the snow come down sideways right now.  Fairbanks is fun like that.
 So, instead of the recipe I planned for today, I'm dreaming of warmer weather and being outside in my yard.  It might happen this year, just not anytime soon.
 I know it will have to warm up at some point.  Really, I can wait.
 Ah, hell.  I think I'll call in sick today, make some hot chocolate, crank up the wood stove and pretend it is warm outside.
 It will warm up, it will warm up, it will warm up...
Maybe.

April 24, 2013     Daylight 16 hours, 17 minutes 1 second   Temp. H 33/ L 14°F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or share an idea. Hearing from you really brightens my day.