Saturday, March 30, 2019

RumChata Black Russian - Drink of the Week


I'm home for the weekend, just enough time for Dave to do my laundry, repack and leave again on Monday morning for another week on the road.  Dave told me I haven't been home one weekend this month, until now.  And while I love my job, what I do and all the benefits I get from the travel (seeing Gman often), I do get tired at the end of travel season.  So, I'm not doing much this weekend but making some crackers to take with me and having a drink of the week.

I still have this large bottle of RumChata in the fridge from this Christmas drink and decided I should try to use it up before it goes bad.  So, it's Saturday evening, some friends are coming over for a visit and we are having RumChata Black Russians.

RumChata Black Russians

1 oz vodka
1 oz Kahlua, I use this
1 oz. RumChata

Fill shaker with ice, add vodka, Kahlua and RumChata, shake until ver cold, strain into glass, enjoy.

3 years ago:   Carrots in the Spring
5 years ago:   Everyday an Adventure
7 years ago:   Wedding Bells

March 30, 2019  Sunrise 7:14am  Sunset 8:37pm  Temp. H 41/ L 24˚F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or share an idea. Hearing from you really brightens my day.