Thursday, October 31, 2019

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!  May your day be full of treats and your night be full of trick-or-treaters.

Our neighborhood gets hundreds of spooks looking for treats.  Dave pulls the fire ring out to the front driveway and we hand out candy to the kids and visit with parents while they warm up by the fire.  I have a table set up with hot apple cider for a warm drink before they march on in the snow and cold.

Tonight, it is going to be snowing/raining so Dave will put the pop-up next to the fire pit so I can stay somewhat dry while I hand out the candy.  I love seeing all the kids costumes with the winter coats and snow boots!  It is supposed to be about 30˚F tonight,  a warm night for trick or treaters.  I remember nights of 30 and 40 below zero on Halloween!

Where ever you are I hope you have warm cider and cookies, and very few tricks.


October 31, 2019  Sunrise 9:35  Sunset 5:32  Temp H 29/ L 21°F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or share an idea. Hearing from you really brightens my day.