Friday, October 30, 2020

Paint Your Own Cookies

 

Tomorrow is the big dress up day!  I love seeing all the kids dressed up.  Here are my paint your own cookies I made for some treat bags I put together.  Each cookie set has two cookies, an edible paint pallet and a paint brush.  It is a fun little activity and then you get to eat the results!
I sent a dozen or so down to Gman and his cousins so they could paint their own cookies.  I made chocolate cookies, vanilla royal icing and used some templates I got from The Cookie Countess.

So, have a happy Halloween, don't eat too much candy.  Don't forget to set your clocks back on Sunday morning, and I can't believe this, but it's November!  

October 30, 2020  Sunrise 9:34 am  Sunset 5:33 pm  Temp H 15/ L 9°F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or share an idea. Hearing from you really brightens my day.