Monday, October 19, 2020

Spiced Apple Tea With or Without

 

Fall calls for warm drinks. Mulled wine, hot apple cider, hot buttered rum, mmmm.  Well, I wanted something warm after we worked in the yard over the weekend.  I was chilled, it was getting dark and Dave built a fire in the wood stove so we could warm up.  I made up a cup of this spiced apple cider type drink, with a little somethin'-somthin'.  We drank our tea, played cribbage and enjoyed the fire.  
I do love early winter evenings.



Spiced Apple Tea

2 bags apple spice tea

1-2 Tbsp. Pumpkin Spice Latte Mix

1 shot spiced rum, optional

Steep two tea bags in one cup of water (boiled or I just use hot water from my Keurig).  Steep for 4 minutes.  Add pumpkin spice mix and blend in a blender or with your coffee frother.  Add spiced rum, if desired.

1 year ago:   Trying to Steal a Dog and Spaghetti Squash Pizza

5 years ago:  Computer Crash and Three Layer Bars

7 years ago:  Warm Brussels Sprout Slaw and the Baby Boy Moving Home


October 19, 2020  Sunrise 8:58 am  Sunset 6:11 pm  Temp. H 26/ L 11°F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or share an idea. Hearing from you really brightens my day.