Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Breakfast Ramen

I think this is my favorite time of the year in Fairbanks.  It is sunny when I wake up and sunny when I go to bed.  It is cool in the morning, but warm in the evening and we can eat dinner on the deck.  It smells like rain and it is time to start planting.

I do love spring.

For our long weekend, Dave headed to help friends put in their fish wheel and then on to Valdez to fish, I stayed home to plant my flowers and garden, and keep the dogs busy.  I was working hard outside so I needed some hearty meals to keep me going.  I love this keto ramen for breakfast;  roasted pork belly, zoodles, a hard boiled egg and sometimes I add some avocado.  It is easy to make all the parts ahead of time and just heat them up and throw them together in a bowl at breakfast.  It is fast, filling and I could get on with the planting.

Ahhh, spring.
Breakfast Ramen
Maria Emmerich, 30 Day Keto Cleanse

find the recipe in this book.


3 years ago:  Baby Greens and Artichoke Salad
4 years ago:  Black Forest Cake
6 years ago:  Meet the Pups and Homemade Dog Biscuits

May 29, 2018   Sunrise 3:40am  Sunset 11:58pm  Temp. H 63/ L 45°F

2 comments:

  1. Recipes from cookbooks are copyrighted and you can't post them on a blog. Please remove it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or share an idea. Hearing from you really brightens my day.