Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Sick Dogs

So this has been my week.  Tucker, our 13 year old golden retriever, had a tumor removed and he became the velcro dog.  He would not leave my side so I sat on the floor next to him to keep him still and calm.  Later in the week I moved to a chair and he sat on my feet, yes on, he had to be touching me.

I think this hurt my husband's feelings a little since Tucker is his dog, but it is what it is.  Tucker gets his tube out today and we are hoping for the pathology report also, say a little prayer for a benign tumor, we sure are.

Tucker is doing better.  He is eating, drinking, and moving fine, still the velcro dog but I think when ever you are really sick no one is better than your mom.

1 year ago:   Peach Skillet Cobbler
2 years ago:  The Blue Pants Problem and a Chocolate Martini
3 years ago:  50 Below and Cioppino

February 3, 2015   Sunrise 9:30 am,  Sunset 4:40 pm  Temp. H -12/ L -27

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or share an idea. Hearing from you really brightens my day.