Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Lessons from the Road - No bean Soup before the Airplane

So, for the next 3 weeks I am on the road for work.  I am traveling through Oklahoma, Kansas and Texas.  I kept saying I was going to be gone for about 14 days, then, just before I left, my husband made me count the days on the calendar and it turns out I'll be gone 19 days.  Suddenly the trip seemed soooooo long.  I liked the 14 day thought better.

Well I have learned a few good lessons from traveling like; when using the hotel shampoo wear your glassesif it's broke, leave it at home, and No sad books on the airplane (although sometimes that is hard 'cuz sometimes you just don't know).  Well this trip I learned something....um, from a friend, yea a friend of mine told me this...

No bean soup before a 4 hour flight.  Just. Don't. Do. It.

I don't think I need to say anything more.

1 year ago:    Getting Wood Delivered
2 years ago:  Cranberry Liqueur and Crying at the Dentists Office
3 years ago:  Cowboy Cookies

October 27, 2015   Sunrise 9:22am   Sunset 5:47 pm   Temp H 36/ L 28°F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or share an idea. Hearing from you really brightens my day.