Friday, November 7, 2014

My Glimpse of Raleigh

I was in Raleigh, North Carolina last week for work.  I love going new places and exploring.  I always have great plans to post about it as the week goes on, but I was working and they kept us so busy!
I did get one afternoon off and went to the Natural History Museum...I was in Heaven, they had this amazing dinosaur exhibit and I spent about 4 hours there.

So, here is a short photo journey through my week.
The view out my window.  Might not look like much to you, but notice NO SNOW!

Dinner, it was so delicious.


My job fair table and DVD presentation loop.


I was SO excited when I saw the sign, I peed a little!

How cool is that?  The movie about the sauropod was on the side of a sauropod model.  These are the lungs.


And the stomach and digestive process..


I got to touch this T-Rex skull...I cried a little...I know, I'm a nerd.



Giant tree sloth found in North Carolina.


Then a butterfly room.

And hissing cockroaches....eeewwwww.

But there is nothing like coming home.

1 year ago:   Kentucky Kiss and the sprained ankle.
2 years ago:  Cinnamon-Sugar Toast and My Husband Trying to Poison Me
3 years ago:  The beginning...

November 7, 2014   Sunrise 9:00 am, Sunset 4:09 pm  Temp. H 21/ L 10°F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or share an idea. Hearing from you really brightens my day.