Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Keto Lemon Drop Martini


Ever have one of those moments when you wish you could just curl under the rug and never be seen again?  I had one of those today.

I was at work after being gone for a week and a work friend stopped in to say hi and admire my avocado start.  We were talking about the avocado plant and how I should cut it back to encourage a more bushy growth.  I was looking at the plant and there was a dead looking tiny leaf so I reached out to touch it AND IT MOVED!  I was so startled I jumped back and grabbed my friend's arm only it was her breast!  So I got scared by a bug and felt my friend up all in the matter of 1.3 seconds.  I could have died.

The only think to do is go home and drink.  Don't give me a hard time it is so early in the week. I leave again on Thursday for work, I hope she forgets all about this before I get home.

sheesh.

Lemon Drop Martini

2 ounces lemon vodka, no lemon vodka? no problem, just add more lemon juice or lemon extract
2 ounces fresh lemon juice
1/2 tsp Swerve confectioners or lemon sweet leaf drops to taste
2 ounces plain or lemon sparkling water, such as La Croix, because I like bubbles
1 lemon wedge or lemon peel twist for garnish


Rim the top of a martini glass with the lemon wedge, set aside. In a shaker, add the lemon vodka, lemon juice, sweetener and a handful of ice. Shake for 15 seconds. Strain into martini glass. Top with sparkling water. Garnish with lemon wedge or twist, serve immediately.

4 years ago:  Citrus Cranberry Fizz and My Love of Fridays
5 years ago:  S'More-tini and Our Love of a Fire
6 years ago:  Chocolate Martini and Death of a Sewing Machine

October 23, 2018  Sunrise 9:09 am  Sunset 5:59 pm   Temp. H 47/ L 27


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or share an idea. Hearing from you really brightens my day.