Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Pumpkin Mug Cake


This week is everything pumpkin.  We had a pumpkin martini on Monday and today we get a pumpkin mug cake.  I'm pretty excited, this is the season of eating and I am home for three straight months before I travel again for work.  I'll get to spend the whole season of eating at home, checking out Pinterest and eating anything I want to cook.

Gman and his people are showing up tonight for Thanksgiving.  Gman will be asleep, but I'll have the martinis and this mug cake ready for the older two.  I'm sure they will need a snack after that long 3 hour flight from Seattle to Fairbanks! This is warm and delicious with the buttery pecans on top...mmmm. And this is keto so no sugar and no grains, you don't have to feel bad for the splurge.

I wish you a happy Thanksgiving full of food and family and friends.  The rest of the season of eating is before us, and oh so delicious!

Pumpkin Mug Cake
Link is here from Sugarless Crystals

1 year ago:   Breakfast Chili
3 years ago:  Home Again and the Sob Story and Hot Buttered Rum
5 years ago:  Pumpkin Muffins and How Alaska Skews Your Knowledge
7 years ago:  Sweet and Spicy Smoked Salmon - a Blog Favorite

November 21, 2018   Sunrise 9:47 am  Sunset 3:25 pm  Temp. H 19/ L 13°F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or share an idea. Hearing from you really brightens my day.