Friday, January 18, 2019

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!

I got an email from a friend the other day, just checking on me.  She hadn't seen a new post and wanted to make sure something else didn't break in my body!  I assured her all is well and I was just being lazy.

That afternoon after work, I ran into the grocery store for a few things.  I ran into the same woman I always run into there and she asked why I wasn't blogging.  I said I was being lazy and that life was simple and boring and I didn't have anything to say, so I haven't gotten around to a post.  She informed me she counted on my posts to have something to look forward to.

Then, the next day my husband send me an email telling me I needed to post something before I got hate mail.  I replied with "Too late"

So, all is well with us in Fairbanks.  I'm just being lazy and nothing much is going on.  Every once in a while something passes through my brain and I think I should post about it, but by the time I sit down, I've forgotten what I was going to say!  I'll get back on the wagon here soon.
Dave and Hershey relaxing during the break

In the meantime, I hope you are all happy, healthy and enjoying a new year.  I'm sure something will sneak up on us and I'll tell you all about it.

1 year ago:   Happy New Year!
3 years ago:  Return from Sick Leave
5 years ago:  Eating Soap on Christmas and Sweet Potato and Black Bean Chili
7 years ago:  De-Santatizing the House and Aztec Chocolate Cakes

January 18, 2018   Sunrise 10:18 am  Sunset 3:44 pm  Temp. H -12/ -23°F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or share an idea. Hearing from you really brightens my day.