Thursday, December 13, 2018

Antipasta Salad


We had chicken.  Not Dave's favorite, so I made a side "salad" that I knew he would enjoy.  I can eat this for my meal, I just put it over some crunchy greens, but Dave likes this just the way it is.



Antipasta Salad
1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
1/2 cup marinated artichoke hearts, drained and cut in quarters
1/4 cup aged provolone, broken into chunks or cut
1/4 pepperoni, sliced
1/4 hard salami, sliced into strips
1/2 cup olives, cut in half
1 cup mini mozzarella balls
1/4 to 1/2 cup Italian dressing or good oil and vinegar
1 head roasted garlic, garlic cloves removed and kept intact
2 Tbsp. fresh basil, chopped

Mix all ingredients together.  Serve as is or over greens.

1 year ago:   The Lost Jacket and Cinnamon Cream Cheese Kringle
4 years ago:  Peppermint Pretzels
5 years ago:  Biscuits and Gravy
7 years ago:  When Life Gives you Lemons, Make Meatball Subs

December 13, 2018   Sunrise 10:48 am  Sunset 2:41 pm  Temp. H-9/ L -14°F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or share an idea. Hearing from you really brightens my day.