Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Sunday Breakfast


Dave has gotten into the habit of making Sunday Brunch for us.  I love that I don't have to cook, I can eat a delicious brunch in my pajamas as I drink my mimosa (without juice) and watch football.

Dave has started making these large rolled omelettes.  They are so big I  eat all I want and then have half for the next day for breakfast at work.  I don't know why he started making them this way, I think he had too much time on his hands one day and watched a little too much You Tube or Facebook videos, but I'm really not complaining because I am the winner here.

He switches up the fillings each week, sometimes left-over steak, ham, sausage, bacon, a variety of cheese....
It is always delicious.

Dave's three egg omelette

3 eggs, whisked
salt and pepper to taste
1 Tbsp. heavy cream (he doesn't measure he just pours a splash in)
fillings of choice

Pour eggs onto griddle.

Fill the whole thing in a rectangle.

Dave uses a spatula to level the eggs thinly into the
correct shape.

Add toppings of choice, today we had ham.

And cheese

Lots of cheese!

Using two spatulas, start rolling the omelette by folding over
the eggs, starting at the short end

and fold

and fold

and fold

until it is folded into this nice little roll.

My Sunday brunch, rolled omelette, sausage and radish browns.
YUM!


December 18, 2019  Sunrise 10:55 am  Sunset 2:39 pm  Temp H -3/ L -18°F



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or share an idea. Hearing from you really brightens my day.