Friday, December 6, 2019

Grandma's Naughty Dinosaurs

Gman and his dad showed up Wednesday night before Thanksgiving.  Gman's mom has to stay home because she is too far along in her pregnancy to fly.  I think it is very generous of her to let her family leave her for the 4 day weekend, but she says she is looking forward to the time home alone.  I sent her a big tub of flavored popcorn for her to snack on while she binge watches something on Netflix.

I had big plans on posting over the weekend with my Thanksgiving keto options, but once that little guy showed up all my attention was on him.  So, I'll post some holiday favorites after the Thanksgiving feast, but before Christmas when I'll be making most of these again.

While Gman was visiting, the naughty dinosaurs were at it again.  They snuck out of their little cage during the night and got into all kinds of mischief.

They got into the waffle mix, so we had to have waffles for breakfast...



One night they partied and opened the paper poppers...so we had to pop the rest of them in the morning.


This is the look my husband gives me when he thinks I'm
getting carried away with all this fun!



I guess I wasn't good with pictures because there were two more mornings, one morning they brought this giant egg that had all kinds of dino activities in it and one morning they had some Paw Patrol temporary tattoos Gman likes, so we put on tattoos.

I also didn't get around to posting my Thanksgiving cookies.  I made pumpkin spice sugar cookies and decorated some pumpkins and some slices of pumpkin pie to give to friends.  

Thanksgiving cookies for the decorating cookie challenge.

Pumpkin pie cookies ready for giving.

Cookie boxes for friends.

Each place at our table had a cookie name card.

And now we are full into the season of eating...I hope you had a filling Thanksgiving and have a peaceful holiday.

1 year ago:    Antipasta salad
5 years ago:  Easiest Roast Ever

December 6, 2019  Sunrise 10:32 am  Sunset 2:50 pm  Temp. H -10/L -11°F






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or share an idea. Hearing from you really brightens my day.