Wednesday, August 20, 2014

10 meal Workshop


This is not a paid advertisement.  I did not receive any monetary compensation for this post.  I did make 20 delicious meals in 2 hours though!

Well, I made 10 and the Chick made 10, so there are 20 in our freezer ready to go.
Laura, our Pampered Chef consultant.  You can contact her at laurac.pamperedchef@gmail.com
We had a fun couple of hours.  We could have gone faster, but I was being slow that day.  Dave would cart our meals out to the freezer (after he rearranged to make room).  Laura was handing us cool tools to try, washing our dishes, and cleaning up the floor where I constantly spilled stuff.  
We now have 20 19 meals in the freezer for when I'm traveling or too lazy to put dinner together.  I do love to cook, but by Thursday or Friday dinner is such a chore.  Now I have a back-up plan (or 19 of them!)
The Chick, graciously helping and not complaining that I roped her into this.
We have 3 chicken dishes, 3 beef dishes, 3 pork dishes, and one vegetarian dish that I'll add shrimp to so Dave will be happy.
Our pantry ingredients ready to go.
 It took us 2 hours to make 10 meals each.  We are going to do this again in October, so if you want to join us just let me know.  We have lots of room at my house and Dave will just set up a table for you.  
One of the meals in progress, our recipe on the flip folder - very easy to follow.
My 20 meals, stacked in the freezer!


Italian Chicken Pasta
from our Pampered Chef 10 Meals Workshop

4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (at least 2 lbs.)
3 Tbsp. Pampered Chef Italian Seasoning Mix
1 Tbsp. Pampered Chef Garlic and Herb Rub
1 Tbsp. Pampered Chef Three Onion Rub
1 Tbsp. Pampered Chef Bell Pepper Herb Rub
2 (14.5 oz) cans chicken broth
2 Tbsp. butter
2 Tbsp. Flour
16 oz. uncooked rotini or other short type pasta

In a freezer, gallon-sized ziplock bag add all the seasonings, broth, butter, and flour.  Mix by massaging the bag.  Add chicken.  Label and freeze.  

When ready to cook, thaw and add to your crockpot.  Cook on low 4-6 hours.  Add the pasta for the last hour of cooking time.  
Serve.

2 years ago:   Salmon Cakes

August 20, 2014   Sunrise 5:54 am Sunset 9:52 pm Temp. H 67/L 47°F


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or share an idea. Hearing from you really brightens my day.