Thursday, September 26, 2019

Caramel Apple Decorated Cookies


One of the many reasons I love my husband going to moose camp is that I get to do what ever I want, and I don't feel guilty for not doing the things I know I should do.  Things like dusting, vacuuming, cooking dinner, laundry...

Nope, I just watched t.v. (90 day FiancĂ© and football) and made these cute little cookies.  I got the idea from Semi Sweet Designs on Pinterest and went to work.

I made these cookies and spent the day happily decorating the cookies and yelling at the football games.  It was the perfect weekend!
Start with a skull cookie cutter

Slice off the bottom




Some I left plain.

Half went to work and half went to a friend.


September 26, 2019   Sunrise 7:45 am  Sunset 7:37 pm  Temp H 45/ L 29°F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or share an idea. Hearing from you really brightens my day.