Thursday, May 30, 2019

Listening to My Husband

One thing I don't do well is listen to my husband.  Now, don't tell him I said that or I'll never hear the end of it.  But I do acknowledge this as one of the many very few things about me that probably upsets him.

We were headed out for our first overnight in the COW I was packing a few clothes for the overnight.  Dave said, "Don't forget your camera."

I didn't want to take my camera.  I have taken hundreds of pictures at the spot we were going to go camping at, it was early in the season and there would be nothing to take pictures of.
We pulled into the camping spot and on the partially frozen pond there were hundreds of ducks.  We had never gone to this spot so early and I had no idea that ducks would be here.  I counted to 160 and just stopped because I hadn't even gotten to half of the open water yet.
So I took some lousy pictures with my phone and wished I had listened to my husband.  Again, don't tell him I said that.

3 years ago:  Adventures of Bolty

May 30, 2019  Sunrise 3:38 am  Sunset 12:00 am tomorrow  Temp. H 72/ L 56°F




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or share an idea. Hearing from you really brightens my day.